- While Grünbiotics endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and current, we make no representation or warranty nor do we assume any liability or responsibility, for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of the information contained herein, or for any errors or omissions contained herein.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:
i. All express warranties, representations and conditions of any kind and all warranties and other terms implied by statute or common law with respect to this site or the information, content or materials included on this site, including but not limited to any such warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in respect to any products referred to on this site are hereby expressly excluded.
ii. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Grünbiotics shall not be liable in any circumstances for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, claims, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever, whether caused by the acts, omissions or the negligence of Grünbiotics, its employees or agents, which arise out of or in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, statute, in equity or on any other basis, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the proven negligence of Grünbiotics, its employees or its agents.
iii. From time to time, Grünbiotics may provide links to third party websites. However, these are provided for convenience only and Grünbiotics does not accept any responsibility or liability for access to or material on, any website which is linked from or to this site or for any material on this site in which the copyright is owned by a third party. You agree that you shall have no claim against Grünbiotics in the respect of the content of any such material. Links to those linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those linked sites. You should verify such information directly with those third parties.
iv. Grünbiotics’ liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded at law is limited at Grünbiotics' option to the following: in the case of goods: (A) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or (B) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; and in the case of services: (A) the supply of the services again; or (B) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
v. Further, we are not liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage if your access to or use of this site or a linked site causes damage or interference to your computer. Your use of our site and any linked site is at your own risk from damage or loss caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
- Any content or information provided on or via this site or our advisory services is intended, and should be used, for general information purposes only and must not be used as a substitute for specific advice from a professional healthcare provider. You should not use the information contained in this site to diagnose a health or medical condition or problem and you should consult a professional healthcare provider for specific advice. Grünbiotics does not accept any liability arising from any information provided in this context.
The intellectual property including copyright in all information and materials displayed or available on this site belongs to Grünbiotics or its licensors unless otherwise stated.
You may browse, download and copy the material provided on this site only for the purposes of personal and non-commercial use. You may not, however, adapt, reproduce, distribute, link, store, transmit, print or publish or use any of the material on this site for public or commercial purposes, without first obtaining the express written permission of Grünbiotics. All copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained in materials downloaded by you must be retained.
All intellectual property rights and other rights to this site and its contents (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall site design) are reserved and no ownership, right of use or other right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark, design or other intellectual property right of Grünbiotics or any other party. You are advised that Grünbiotics will enforce its intellectual property rights on this site and its contents.
All trademarks, logos and images of people or places appearing on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Grünbiotics. The use of any images appearing on this site by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on this site. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trade mark, trade practices, privacy and/or advertising laws.
"Cookies" are small items of data that some websites either write to your hard drive upon your visit to their site(s) or store in the browser. These data files contain information the site can use to organise the pages you have visited on a particular website. Our site may use "cookie" technology to measure site activity and tailor information to fit your personal interests. In this way, we can deliver tailor-made information suiting your personal interests upon your next visit to our site. Our use of "cookie" technology is, therefore, to provide you with more individualised delivery of information and an optimal viewing experience.
Use of the "Contact Us" section and other parts of or facilities on this site is subject to the condition that you agree not to post any statement or material that is unlawful, defamatory, criminal, abusive, obscene, pornographic or dangerous, or that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or that is confidential to or owned by another person. If such material is posted on the Grünbiotics site, you agree to indemnify Grünbiotics for any losses, costs, expenses, penalties, liabilities or damages that Grünbiotics may suffer or be exposed to as a result of such statement being posted on our Site.
Your communications to us
We welcome your comments and feedback (through email or regular mail) about our products and this website. Any material that you post on this website (including any suggestions, comments or questions on bulletin boards) will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. If you send us any ideas or other material about our products or this website, you agree that we are free to transmit, distribute, adapt, reproduce, modify and use such ideas and material (and any related know-how and techniques) for any purpose and in any manner, including to develop, manufacture, promote and market products, without recourse to you. You agree not to assert any intellectual property rights or moral rights against Grünbiotics in relation to any such distribution, transmission, adaptation, modification, reproduction, use or exploitation, and Grünbiotics is deemed to have a perpetual, royalty free licence in relation to all such intellectual property rights.
Grünbiotics is not responsible or liable for any content posted to this website by any user (User Content) and Grünbiotics is not under any obligation to monitor, renew, remove, edit, refuse to post or disable access to any User Content.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting:
- any User Content which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third person or violates any moral rights of any third person;
- any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene User Content or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct which is a criminal offence or which gives rise to civil liability. Grünbiotics will fully co-operate with law enforcement authorities in any jurisdiction, in relation to any such User Content or material, including by disclosing the identity of, and other information relating to, any user posting that User Content or material.
Grünbiotics respects your privacy and is committed to managing and protecting your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy legislation in Australia protecting the rights of individuals.
The information we collect
We may collect personal information about you:
- when you send us an email;
- when you voluntarily provide information to us, including by completing a website form, customer registration form, club membership, survey or questionnaire;
- when you participate in research activity, promotional activity, competition, promotion, discount voucher offer or in-store sampling activity; and
- when you request certain products, samples or services.
The types of personal information we collect depend on your relationship with us and include:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your mailing address;
- your telephone numbers;
- age, gender and other demographic information about you;
- information about your child(ren);
- how you heard about Grünbiotics;
- information about product use, health concerns or symptoms, advice history and background and other information relevant to assess enquiries or complaints; and
- any other information you voluntarily provide to us (this may include health information).
Use of information
The personal information you provide us may be used in the following ways:
- to deal with your enquiries and requests, to provide you with products, services, prizes, gifts or samples, to assess and handle complaints, and for general customer care purposes;
- to develop and improve our products, services, communications methods and the functionality of our website;
- for internal business, accounting, IT and administration purposes;
- for research, planning, analysis, profiling, data cleansing, statistics and segmentation;
- for marketing, and promotional purposes including contacting you by mail, phone, email or SMS and sending you information about products, services, events and offers that may be of interest to you.
If you provide us with your personal information either by emailing us with your queries, or by completing query forms on our website, we will assume that you consent to us using personal information about you for marketing purposes unless you tell us otherwise. This can be done by opting out online, unsubscribing to an email or SMS we send you, or by calling +613 8692-0006.
Disclosure of information
Personal information that you submit to us may only be disclosed to a third party:
- if they are related to Grünbiotics including our head office and international branches;
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- if we have your express consent to share the information;
- if we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes; or
- to organisations such as agents, contractors or service providers that perform specific services or functions on our behalf. We limit this disclosure to the information that they need to perform the required service or function. They are only permitted to use the personal information for this specific service or function and they cannot legally disclose or use this information for any other purpose. These organisations are also bound by the relevant privacy legislation.
Changing, correcting and updating information
At all times you have the right to access, amend or update your personal details. If you wish to do so, or if you wish to raise any privacy issues, contact us through the Contact Us section of this site.
Accuracy and security
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may collect non-identifiable information from you in accordance with polls, questionnaires or other means. When you visit the site our server may collect anonymous information, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. We may use this information for statistical purposes to find out how the site is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. We may use this information to evaluate and improve our site performance.
Telephone: +613 8692-0006
Grünbiotics Pty Ltd
Level 42, Rialto South Tower
525 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Handling of submissions policy
Grünbiotics personnel are constantly working on the development of new and improved products and more efficient methods of manufacture. In addition to its own original work, Grünbiotics has access to a large number of technical and scientific publications, prior patents and other sources of information. As a result, many of the ideas submitted by persons outside Grünbiotics are already known or available through the efforts of our own research staff. In many cases, we find that submitted ideas are not new, are in the public domain or have already been investigated and considered by us or our partners, but such consideration is not ordinarily disclosed to the public. In addition, many developments take years to be commercialised. These factors, among others, may make it impractical to disclose our reasons for rejecting proposed ideas or submissions.
To protect your interests and that of Grünbiotics, it is preferred that you consult with a solicitor regarding the legal avenues available to protect your idea prior to submission. Although it is not recommended, you may choose to submit an idea without the advice of a solicitor.
Once an idea is submitted to Grünbiotics, it is often necessary to refer the submission to a number of different persons in the company and often to outside consultants to ascertain whether or not it is of interest to our business. Whilst we have no intention of publicising a submission, we can assume no obligation to keep it confidential. Further, our personnel must be free to work in all areas of interest to the company. Thus, we cannot impose limitations on their activities when a submission is received.
Accordingly, all submissions must be non-confidential and should not contain any markings indicating confidentiality. By submitting your idea to Grünbiotics for review, you understand that we will not treat the information as confidential or proprietary, and thus will not be restricted from using such information or disclosing such information to third parties.
For the reasons listed above, it is our policy to consider submissions from persons outside of Grünbiotics upon the following conditions, which you hereby agree to by virtue of proceeding with a submission:
- Any submission that you may make to Grünbiotics is made voluntarily and does not contain any confidential information.
- Submissions are not made in confidence and are not accompanied by any reservation or condition whatever that imposes upon Grünbiotics any obligation or restriction with regard to its use nor creates a confidential relationship between you and Grünbiotics, or any of its partners.
- Your submission does not obligate Grünbiotics to adopt your ideas or pay any monies for any use thereof unless and until such obligation is expressed in a formal written contract with Grünbiotics.
- All your rights and remedies arising out of any submission made to Grünbiotics, or the use thereof by Grünbiotics or its partners, shall be limited exclusively to any rights and remedies, as may now or in the future be accorded to you under IP Australia. All other claims you may have of any nature whatever arising out of any disclosure you make to Grünbiotics or its partners are hereby waived.